Terms and Conditions
Hattons of London (US) Inc (“the Company”)
Phone: 1-866-213-5915 (toll-free) Email: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We aim to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied. If you have any concerns please call us, toll-free, on 1-866-213-5915.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to supply any customer.
- All goods shown are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- All prices shown are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid only in the United States.
- We are required by law to charge sales tax in certain states. If sales tax is required based on the shipment destination it will be added to your total due during the checkout process.
- The Company aims to deliver goods within 28 days of accepting your order. If we are unable to deliver within 28 days, you will be offered a revised delivery date or substituted goods or, alternatively, you have the right to cancel your order. If you exercise your right to cancel, a full refund for any pre-paid goods will be provided.
- For information on returning products, please refer to our “60 Day Complete Satisfaction Guarantee” below.
- Customers should take all reasonable care with goods while they are in their possession and title remains with the Company.
- Legal and beneficial title to the goods shall remain with the Company until such time as the Company has received full payment of the purchase price of any other goods or services previously or subsequently supplied by the Company to the customer whereupon such title shall transfer to the Customer
60 Day Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
- In addition to your statutory rights, the Company provides a Complete Satisfaction Guarantee which allows you to return any items (unless they are personalised) at any time within 60 days of receipt providing they are returned complete and in a condition as good as they were in when delivered. Receipt of goods is measured on the date of delivery.
- Should you wish to return any goods, please call us, toll-free, on 1-866-213-5915 and you will be provided with a pre-paid postage label.
- Cost of returning goods will be met by the Company providing that you retain proof of postage and use our stipulated returns method.
- Payment is due and required on receipt of invoiced goods, or on or before the due date specified on the invoice irrespective of the 60 days Complete Satisfaction Guarantee. In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to:
- Charge a late payment fee of $10 for overdue invoices plus an additional fee of $10 to cover expenses incurred in providing the customer with written or verbal reminders. In the case of multiple contacts needing to be made to secure payment, each contact will incur a $10 administration fee.
- Charge a referral fee equal to 20% of the unpaid invoice value or $20, whichever is the greater, should it be necessary to refer the Customer’s account to an external debt collection agency.
- Charge all costs incurred by the Company to administer court proceedings if necessary.
- Charge a fee of $20 to cover the costs and administration incurred by the Company for processing unpaid checks and declined/refused/rejected or disputed card payments.
- Suspend or cancel an order or account without notice
- A credit limit may be made available to you at the Company’s discretion, subject to account approval in accordance with the Company’s internal credit policy which may include conducting a credit search using a licensed credit reference agency.
- The Company complies with very strict European GDPR regulations and will only supply customers’ details to contracted third party partners for processing purposes. We undertake not to rent your details to any third party unless we have your specific permission.
- The Company also follows the BBB Standards of Trust and complies with the Code of Practice of the British Direct Marketing Association.
These terms and conditions do not affect the Customer’s statutory rights.
Hattons of London (US) Inc.
5020 Clark Rd #431